From years of extensive experience in the various technologies, Kumar Prasoon shares an in-depth insight on how Mobility creates a positive business impact with Smart Mobility and Oracle Retail:
• Expedites in-store operations, including item look-up, receiving, adjustments, stock counts, and inter-store transfers
• Streamlines management of store-labor expenses and in-store processes
• Improves control of inventory management for reduced carrying costs
• Prevents stock-outs and overstock using in-store location level tracking
• Helps save the sale by using real-time cross-store inventory access
• Delivers accurate store inventory visibility to all channels
• Streamlines store management, improving efficiency and reducing costs
• Improves inventory control
• Minimizes the need for extensive staff training, reducing labor costs
• Improves customer satisfaction through rapid delivery of merchandise to the sales floor
The Enterprise Mobility driven Oracle Applications provides Al Safeer, a single platform, replacing Al Safeer’s legacy disparate systems, to consolidate all financial and operational information and deliver extensive benefits across the business. In addition to the Oracle Retail merchandising, stores and corporate administration applications, Al Safeer uses The Enterprise Mobility driven Oracle E-Business Suite for financial management, human capital management and projects. The Enterprise Mobility driven Oracle Retail enables Al Safeer to coordinate merchandising and supply chain operations, helping to optimize inventory, store and division performance and deliver a better customer shopping experience.
With enhanced visibility to its retail operations through Enterprise Mobility, Al Safeer aims to collaborate more effectively with suppliers, improve tracking of inventory to reduce stock levels in stores and warehouses and improve profitability. The Enterprise Mobility driven Oracle E-Business Suite along with Oracle Retail help in integrating and automating best practices to provide timely and relevant information that drives effective and faster decision-making around enterprise resource and supply chain management.
“The Enterprise Mobility driven Retail Business Transformation is possible by harmonic integration of infrastructure, citizen and administration”
The Enterprise Mobility driven Oracle provides the most comprehensive suite of integrated, global business applications offering Al Safeer the breadth of functionality and level of data it requires to leverage visibility and improve business performance. The core challenge had been about migrating data from the legacy Database to the Oracle Retail Database with a Fuzzy Logic and Artificial Intelligence approach to considerable retail business data sets being characterized by vast volumes, high velocities, varieties and unknown veracity, so that these properties impart significant challenges to real time business domains when collected, managed and processed and thereby constituting a dramatic strategic innovation development in both business transformation and consumer research at large, bolstered by emerging technologies , consumer behavior and multifarious business models.
To yield Smart Infrastructure for future Smart Governance System: A Global Bird-eye view Perspective leveraging BigData Quantum Mechanics and Customer Electromagnetics.
The Enterprise Mobility driven Retail Business Transformation is possible by harmonic integration of infrastructure, citizen and administration. Retail Big Data Modeling, IoT, Heuristics, Quantum Mechanics, Predictive Modeling with Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Analytics had been the core of the Smart Retail – Smart Infrastructure Project to "Enhance Customer Value”, "Optimize TCO" and "Accelerate Operations Efficiency”. The Enterprise Mobility framework includes:-
• The Enterprise Mobility Framework automated solution for Smart IoT Enabled Retail that is validated and recommended by Smart IoT Enabled as Mobile Store Inventory Management
• The Enterprise Mobility Framework automated solution for Out-of-the-box best practice templates reduce Smart IoT Enabled Retail batch implementation time to a matter of days rather than months
• The Enterprise Mobility Framework automated solution from Smart IoT Enabled best practice schedules for Smart IoT Enabled Retail batch processes
• The Enterprise Mobility Framework automated solution data automation capabilities allow Point of Service (POS) / Store data transfers to be coordinated with Smart IoT Enabled Retail processing
• The Enterprise Mobility Framework automated solution for Single point of control for business processes
• The Enterprise Mobility Framework automated solution for Integration with Smart IoT Enabled Retail and other applications
• The Enterprise Mobility Framework automated solution for improving the effectiveness and speed of Smart IoT Enabled Retail processing and reduces errors
• The Enterprise Mobility Framework automated solution for ensuring process completion in accordance with both business and IT standards.
From the Customer Side
The Enterprise Mobility Framework automated solution to empower Smart Loyalty Solution as a Cash Generation / Cash Wallet Strategy through the following clearly defined processes :-
• The Enterprise Mobility Framework automated solution for Customer Centricity Analytics comparing physical and digital behavior.
• The Enterprise Mobility Framework automated solution for aligning best Industry Practices along with Smart IoT Enabled Backend and Smart IoT Enabled Business Intelligence
• The Enterprise Mobility Framework automated solution for Calculus based Promotions Optimization Schema for Products for various departments
• The Enterprise Mobility Framework automated solution for Data driven intelligence for Fuzzy Retailing to make Smart Operational Decisions
• The Enterprise Mobility Framework automated solution for B2B / B2C Marketing and Branding Strategy with Smart IoT Enabled Backend and Front end CRM Systems; and many more.
This will create a new The Enterprise Mobility Framework Loyalty Metamorphosis in the Retail Space. The Enterprise Mobility Framework includes major focus on Scalable Smart Enterprise Mobility Framework Enterprise Architecture including Smart Enterprise Surveillance System , Smart Supply Chain Modeling , Smart Vendor Management Index , Smart Space Dynamics, Smart Modernization Process , Smart Warehouse Optimization Matrix Vector Calculus , Smart Product Data Quality Management with Smart Mobility Apps. A prudent Smart City Fuzzy Logic and Artificial Intelligence approach to considerable smart data sets being characterized by vast volumes, high velocities, a large variety and unknown veracity, so that these properties impart significant challenges to real time City Infrastructure domains when collected, managed and processed and hereby constitute a dramatic strategic innovation development in both Smart Transformation and Smart Citizen research at large, bolstered by emerging technologies, habitat behavior and multifarious business models. In short, the mission is to mature Smart IoT Enabled Retail Analytics with heavy-duty quantitative modeling as the OXYGEN for the Retail Arena through the Enterprise Mobility driven Smart IoT Enabled Framework with research on the Calculus of Predictive Analytics which can leverage Smart IoT Enabled Retail Analytics.
1. Fuzzy Retail Astrophysics – Complexity of Customer’s mind map and mapping the Retail Space Elasticity to the Customer Footfall
2. Enterprise Mobility – For the Retail industry Mobile Apps are currently the most promising areas to invest in, where the following modules on mobile like order management, warehouse inventory stock monitoring and Retail Analytics are very essential.
3. Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management – Disaster Recovery is important for every industry. Along with this, one must focus more on Business Continuity management as the time to get the services up.
4. Enterprise Risk Management / Risk Management Audits – Business Process and Risk Management Audits at the Operational level will provide powerful Smart IoT Enabled Retail Efficiency at the Stores.
Al Safeer Group, a diversified conglomerate with interests in retail, malls, entertainment and real estate across the Middle East region, has selected Oracle ® Retail applications and the Oracle E-Business Suite to integrate its business operations, improve decision-making and optimize inventory and customer service levels integrated with Oracle Mobile Store Inventory Management.