THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING
With the rise of Internet finance and the automobile industry has entered into the “new retail” era, the relationship between the automobile industry and finance has become tighter and tighter. Internet Finance is building an ecosystem around platformization, dataization, localization, mobilization and sharing; this is very important for the financial industry in building a more stable profit model and business model and providing a direction for the development of auto finance. In 2018, auto finance will continue to show strong vitality in the fields of Internet finance, used car finance, and car rental.
Since last year, more and more Internet financial platforms are rapidly entering the auto finance industry. With the increasing competition of the auto loan platform, auto finance has become the most popular field for Internet finance driven by car + big data + risk management. According to the related studies, the domestic auto finance market scale was about 800 billion yuan at the end of last year, with the increasing demand for cars, it is expected that the business scale will grow to 2 trillion yuan by 2020.
IFPI2018: Auto Finance Congress, organized by CDMC Finance Research Institute and CDMC Group, is one of a series of congresses of the 10th Fin-tech Future Convention 2018(hereinafter as IFPI 2018), which will commence on October 16thin Shanghai, China.
This congress will gather 350 insiders to discuss the hottest topics from the perspective of compliance supervision, FinAuto, automobile consumer finance, capital, and used car finance. Participants are from Ping An Bank, China Everbright Bank, China Construction Bank, Hua Xia Bank,Hangzhou Souche Automotive Services Co.,Ltd, Yixin Group, Mljr.com, Renrenche, Guazi.com, Didi,Warburg Pincus, Legend Capital, JOY CAPITAL, MatrixPartners China, Bertelsmann Asia Investments AG.
1. Regulatory compliance: Practical Compliance Guidance in an Evolving Regulatory Landscape
2. FinAuto: Embracing Next-Generation Technologies – the Role of AutoFinance in the Mobile Internet
3. Blockchain @ Auto Finance
4. How Fintech Can BoostSupply-side Reform?
5. Transforming the Auto-Customer Journey Using Innovative Finance
6. AI Reconstructs the UsedCar Market
7. Understanding the Core Competitiveness of Automobile Finance
8. Automotive Industry Ecosystem and New Investment Opportunities from the Perspective ofInvestors
9. Market Insights, Challenges and New Trends of Auto Finance
10 Innovative Ideas for 2019
IFPI2018 ---- FINTECH FUTURE AWARDS CEREMONY
Date: October 15th, 2018 Location: Shanghai, China
IFPI2018—FinTech Future Awards are here again to celebrate the industry’s best practices and performances. Now in its eight years, 2011 to 2017, “FinTech Future Awards Ceremony” aims to recognize and honor the excellent efforts and accomplishments of organizations and individuals in the industry.