Thank you for Subscribing to Apac CIO Outlook Weekly Brief
A World-Class Contact Center with Omnichannel Experience
According to Salesforce, 91 percent of clients would choose using an online support center only if it is tailored to their needs and that’s made possible now, with omnichannel.
Here are tips you can use to get ahead of the competitors with Omnichannel:
• Offer a consistent experience across channels: Combining consistency and an exceptional client experience is the way to building your brand. An Omnichannel Contact Center enables you to have the same message spoken to a client over a call or written in a chat or an automated response mail.
• Personalized experience: Individualized experiences can be enabled with Omnichannel Contact Centers. A client can be routed to the same agent each time since your system would have recorded data on the agent that a particular client worked with in the past.
• Connecting to clients based on their preferred methods: Each client has a different preference of communication channel. Personalizing the experience and providing a standardized branding regardless of channel preference plays an important role.
• Seamless integration with CRM: A good client experience can be made possible if your Omnichannel Contact Center and CRM can work hand-in-hand.
• Reduce costs: Clients may not necessarily want to talk to an agent; also, they expect simple and quick answers. With FAQs and copy and paste answers that your agents can use to respond clients quickly help solve client issues faster; Omnichannel Contact Center enables precisely that!
• Training agents on one Tool: Since Omnichannel seamless integrated multiple channels into a single application, agents need to learn only one tool.
• Simplified, detailed reporting: With the integration of all channels, a simple cohesive report can be offered to your senior management. This improves the overall efficiency and productivity.
• Every channel is different: There are possibilities that some channels generate more profit compared to others. Omnichannel Contact Center tells you how each channel is doing, allowing you to measure conversion rates accurately, giving you a competitive advantage.
Eventually, moving to Omnichannel is one of the best ways to improve your clients’ experience and stay ahead in the competition.