THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING
Top Data Analytic Trends? Read on to Find Out
Big data analysis is the buzzword in the technology domain has gathered massive traction in recent time. As the customer touch points are increasing from digital communications like social media and the emergence of new innovative technologies like the Internet of Things, companies now have data sources that give real-time information. It is forcing enterprises to rely on it for more profound insights which are helping organizations to grow.
Here are five significant data analytics trends that will be the talk of the technology world in 2019 and beyond:
1. Dark Data will move to the Cloud: Enterprises are dealing with an enormous amount of data, out of which some data is structured and the rest, at large is unstructured. With no clear policy on this, enterprises end up dealing with the information which was unused but is still stored by the organizations. Dark data which hasn’t been digitized yet and isn’t electronically searchable will be captured, transformed, migrated to and analyzed in the cloud.
2. Robotic Process Automation (RPA): Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Automation software will increasingly enable more efficient business processes and will lead to better interactions with the customers. RPA is an emerging form of technology which is based on the notion of AI technology.
3. Open source: This year will witness more free data and software tools to be available on the cloud. The proliferation of open source tools has enabled the analysis of big data sets. These include Storm and Beam, Apache Spark, Tensorflow and R Programming language.
4. Quantum Computing: Blue-chip companies are racing against each other to build the first quantum computer. Quantum computing enables real conversations, solving complex medical problems, data encryption and refining the financial modeling to make organizations develop quantum computing components, algorithms and software tools.
5. Cold Storage: As enterprises are storing massive data, it will lead businesses and organizations to seek cheaper storage. As compared to the standard ready-available storage, cold storage costs can be 50 percent more reasonable.
Check out: Best Big Data Solution Providers