THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING
Customer experience applications that utilize pre-built user-interface templates integrated with user-friendly design mobile-friendly interface while also remaining consistent with an organization's corporate branding.
Fremont, CA: There has recently been a flurry of activity surrounding platforms that allow people to create applications with little or no development experience while also creating professional applications with required features in a very short timeframe. This new generation of Low code No code platforms is intended to allow developers to quickly design, build, and launch applications without having to worry about the complexities of background operating systems or scalability requirements.
Applications of Low code No code Platforms in Software Development:
• Innovative applications with next-generation technologies. Many low-code platforms not only include a large component library built by technology leaders but also allow one to benefit from third-party cloud-based smart services such as AI, blockchain, machine learning, and voice and facial recognition services, as well as tools available through the open-source community.
• Customer experience applications that utilize pre-built user-interface templates integrated with user-friendly design mobile-friendly interface while also remaining consistent with an organization's corporate branding.
• Productivity and operational efficiency apps aimed at increasing operational efficiencies, such as computerizing manual and paper-based processes that span departments and domains.
• Modernize legacy systems to assist organizations in advancing their digital transformation through container-based development and continuous deployment opportunities for existing mission-critical applications.
• Business apps used by employees as well as apps used by business partners. They are also viable options for developing customer engagement apps.