Artificial Intelligence (AI) has shown a tremendous transformation in healthcare, education, manufacturing, and almost all other sectors. AI products are gradually infiltrating homes and workplaces. This is raising concerns regarding the effects of AI on the job market; ArtificiaI Intelligence is transforming the lives and is only scaling the human mind and not replacing it.
• Natural Language Generation (NLG): NLG converts the data into text, allowing computers to communicate with accuracy. It is used for client service to generate detailed reports and market summaries.
• Speech Recognition: Amazon’s Alexa and Apple’s Siri are a few examples of speech recognition. More and more systems and applications are being developed that convert human language to a machine-readable format.
• Virtual Agents: A virtual agent is used to describe a program based in AI that delivers automated customer service. It is a computer generated, animated AI visual character that serves as an online customer service representative. It communicates with the users, responds to their queries and performs an adequate non-verbal behavior.
• Machine Learning Formats: Machine Learning (ML) is a branch of AI whose goal is to develop techniques that allow a computer to learn. ML performs these tasks using algorithms, API, big data, applications, and other machines as well.
• AI-Optimized Hardware: With the help of new graphics and central processing units, the devices are specifically designed and structured to execute the AI-oriented tasks. It is used in making a difference in deep learning applications. Google, IBM, Intel are few big firms that are offering AI-Optimized Hardware.
• Decision Management: Decision Management is an AI technology that is incorporated in various applications to assist and execute automated decisions thereby making business as profitable as possible. The intelligent machines aids in introducing rules and logic to the Artificial Intelligence system that can be used for various processes.